We collect nonpublic personal information you provide to us when you apply for an enquiry or when you communicate with us about any queries. The types of information we may collect include your name, address, phone number, email address, and any other information you provide while using our services.
We may use your information, including nonpublic personal information as follows:
- Provide and deliver the products and services you request and send you related information, including confirmations.
- Verify your identity for authorization.
- Send you technical notices, updates, security alerts and support and administrative messages.
- Respond to your comments, questions and requests and provide customer service.
- Communicate with you about products, services, news and events.
Protecting of our client’s privacy is importance to us. Client information may be released in accordance with applicable laws and regulations. We will not share non-public personal information about our clients with nonaffiliated third parties without prior client consent.
- We do not disclose any personal information about our clients or former clients to anyone.
- We retain records relating to the services that we provide so that we are better able to assist our clients with their needs
- We train our employees in the importance of maintaining confidentiality and customer/Client privacy
- We continuously monitor to protect Client Personal Information Policy as necessary.
Quite often efforts of hundreds film makers go unappreciated in Indian cinema that once had dominated many world platforms with its richness and magnificence. For all those who are interested in films, TEC G THEATER is the right platform to showcase your talent through which your efforts, your dreams and your passion for films would find appreciation.
TEC G THEATER allows you to watch films anytime, anywhere legally and in good quality. You can watch the latest movies using our service irrespective of the country you are in and enjoy them on your PC or Laptop or TV(via HDMI) conveniently.
When Iranian movie 'Nahid' came up for screening at the Central Stadium on Wednesday as part of the 20th International Film Festival of Kerala (IFFK), the audience were seen completely bewitched by the movie and its characters.
For those who wonder what made 'Nahid' more enjoyable compared to other films in its category, the answer lies in the hard work of renowned director K. Sreekuttan, who scripted the Malayalam subtitles for the film.
Speaking on the project, Sreekuttan said he started work on the subtitles on December 1 as instructed by IFFK Advisory Committee chairman Shaji N. Karun and was able to complete the work in a timely manner
Once a linguist and time code are made available, movies in one language can be translated into any other languages with the help of the software developed by Tecgemini Info Services, a private company in Thiruvananthapuram, he said.
This is for the first time in the history of IFFK that a foreign language film has been screened for general public with Malayalam subtitles.
"It had been a challenging task for us to select and present apt Malayalam words for the 105minutelong movie without departing from its original character," said Sreekuttan, who is also the Director of Business Strategy at Tecgemini.http://mflintmedia.com/details/23598-iffk.html