We collect nonpublic personal information you provide to us when you apply for an enquiry or when you communicate with us about any queries. The types of information we may collect include your name, address, phone number, email address, and any other information you provide while using our services.
We may use your information, including nonpublic personal information as follows:
- Provide and deliver the products and services you request and send you related information, including confirmations.
- Verify your identity for authorization.
- Send you technical notices, updates, security alerts and support and administrative messages.
- Respond to your comments, questions and requests and provide customer service.
- Communicate with you about products, services, news and events.
Protecting of our client’s privacy is importance to us. Client information may be released in accordance with applicable laws and regulations. We will not share non-public personal information about our clients with nonaffiliated third parties without prior client consent.
- We do not disclose any personal information about our clients or former clients to anyone.
- We retain records relating to the services that we provide so that we are better able to assist our clients with their needs
- We train our employees in the importance of maintaining confidentiality and customer/Client privacy
- We continuously monitor to protect Client Personal Information Policy as necessary.