TecERP – AN ENTERPRISE RESOURCE PLANNING SOLUTION
TecERP an easily adaptable ERP solution specially designed for SMEs and scalable to large industries. A cost effective ERP solution that can be customized for manufacturing, retail, construction and any service sector industries.
- Gives a global, real-time view of data that can enable companies to address concerns proactively to increase profitability and drive improvements.
- Improves financial compliance with regulatory standards and reduces risk.
- Enhances customer service and relationship by addressing customer requirements effectively.
TecERP – Advantages for Industries
- Effective solution in Open source Robust Technology.
- No hidden proprietary license and other costs.
- Platform Independent: can be installed in any machine with Operating Systems like Windows, LINUX and Mac.
- Web Based ERP. Effective web solution allows access from anywhere in the world.
- Device independent (Can access the features and functionalities from Smart phones, Palm tops & Desktops.)
- User friendly interfaces which require very little training to use the application.
- Efficient work flow to automate, monitor and analyze all business units of the organization.
- Secured application to protect your sensitive data.
- Multi-currency & variant time-zone management for geographically located business.
- Less implementation and operational cost.
- Flexible & easily adaptable solution for your business.
- Highly scalable, Powerful Open source, Cost effective business solution.
- Finance Management
- HR & Payroll Management
- Sales & Marketing
- Customer Relationship Management
- Project Management
- Logistics Management
- Production Management
- Supply chain management
- Facility Management
- Preconstruction Management
- Asset Management
- Document Management System
- Management Dashboards
- MIS Reports
- Purchase Management
- Business Engineering
- Design-Planning Management
- Canteen Management
- Equipment Management
- Despatch Management
- Transportation Management
Note : The modules will be changed based on the industries.
Industries covered: Construction, Retail, Manufacturing, Service sectors
For more details please log on to : www.tecerp.com